Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Saturday 21 April 2012

Destiny

I love you, I love you, I love you...

You are so Not good for me, You hurt me each and every time,
You make me cry when I'm by myself and dream impossible dreams when I sleep.
You make me hate myself when I think of You,
You are the never ending anguish I feel as I wake each day and you're not mine.
The new reality that You have forced me into is at times overwhelming,
At times it's nightmarish, It IS the hardest thing to accept,
The sweetest dream to fade away...




And yet your position still stands...
I guess you'll always be Number One.
I guess I Always Will Love You..
I guess we are indeed bonded by a bond stronger than us both.
A bond that controls us both and draws us both,
From wherever, whoever and whatever.
Because our souls have been planted together...




I wait patiently, quietly, dutifully on Destiny
Because it's there, we will be together.
Its there the story begins,
Its there my rewards lie,
My Justice, My Peace, My Freedom.



No comments:

Post a Comment