Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Thursday 7 March 2013

All The While...


All the while I couldn't let you go, I couldn't accept that we weren't together anymore, I just couldn't understand that you didn't want to be with me.
All the while I felt it was because I loved you too much to let you go, I felt I loved you too much to accept we weren't together any more.
All the while I truly believed I was holding on to Love.

Now I have realised that holding on to you, dragging us both through the heart wrenching drama every single time, forcing us to the most extreme tests of love, could never be Love.
I realised that again I was being selfish, I was only thinking of me and how I felt.
If I loved you, I would be able to let you go, because your happiness would be my ultimate desire.
If I loved you I would be able to accept that your happiness no longer lies with in me,
And I would distance myself, and quietly bear the pain of my broken heart.
If I  loved you, I would want you to be truly happy, even if it meant moving on.

Well, I do love you, with my entire being, with my body, my mind, my heart and my soul.
So I will this time be Selfless, this time I will put your happiness over mine,
And trust in the power of time.
I love you enough to quietly distance myself, and watch you go...

If you ever read this, You know who you are.
I am sorry about everything, but,
All The While...I truly believed I was holding on to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment