Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Thursday 4 July 2013

To my Father, my Creator, the Lover of my Soul.

As I near the twenty-ninth year of my existence, I look back at the person I am ,the person I grew into...And I am not pleased,at all, I had/have so many dreams and ideas, aspirations and desires still, hidden in me purposely by envious and inhumanely evil people, my own eyes were blinded to the enemy, and those that work fervently to see my Demise.
   But when you are shaped and fashioned by the Creator himself, when you are made in His Image and Likeness and made to be a Ruler, More than a Conqueror, the Creator Himself guards you against the many tricks of the Enemy, He opens your eyes and understanding to situations and dangers that surround and aim for you. Personal Stubbornness of course plays a Huge part in the depths of suffering you allow yourself to endure, because it keeps back your growing process and has you trapped in a deadly cycle. But when the Creator has the Last and Only say in what He Created you for, he warns you and delivers you out of the hand of the Enemy, and the people whose sole purpose is to Stop Your Purpose.
   I was blessed to have the Creator intervene in my life, Now, I head back Home as the Prodigal Son (well daughter), but I head back to The Arms Of Safety, to My Master, the Only One who knows my true Purpose, my true Worth, my true Abilities and Talents, my true Heart and Mind, it is only He can Activate them all and allow Me to reach Maximum Purpose-filled Existence.
   My spirit has been unrest for this entire week, it is the final week before my Twenty-ninth Birthday, I believe a Great Change awaits me, I feel the urge, the desire to change. I feel like Change is Mandatory even, I am not pleased with my level of existence and the role I play in the Universe.that Has To Change asap. feelings and circumstances, bad decisions, and bad intentions has forced situations upon me that has now dictates my future. I am extremely thankful to reach this age, and I Know that The Creator himself Created me with a Magnificent Purpose, and though I myself may get side tracked, misunderstood, misused, advantaged, hurt, lost, blinded, cheated, robbed, raped, beaten, discouraged, etc., The Enemy shall Not rejoice in my destruction, I will Not Fade Away, My Purpose Shall Be fulfilled. I am More Than A Conqueror, and I Declare and Receive these words Into my Life.
  Father, I humbly beg for your Forgiveness,Mercy and Protection, I ask you to take complete charge of my Soul, take complete charge of my family, Hide us Under the Rock, which is You, Send your angels to Permanently Encamp around Us, Lord Father, Save me, Have mercy on me, I humbly Bow and Surrender my being, my breathe, my thoughts, my talents/gifts to You and only You, I kneel before You ashamed of my unclean deeds and thoughts, my past is haunting me and as I far I go, As much as I Let Go, it is persistently plotting and working at my Destruction. But this time, this time Will be The Last, No Turning back, and I am Ready. 
  I have immense Faith the My Lord, My Creator and His Purpose for Me. I trust in Him and His Plans over My Life, His Power surpasses All Others, He is Magnificent and Worthy to Be Praised and I Praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment