Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Sunday 21 September 2014

Releasing

Who were You? and Where did You go?
What was Your true purpose?
Will I ever know?
You came, You rerevolutionized my world
You came, You cracked open my shell and You released the pearl.
And even though your Time was Short,
Your Power was very Strong,
The effects You left can still be felt
And You've been gone so Long.

Of late though,
Its like Your Presence seems so imminent...
To the point that when I breathe
I almost catch Your scent.
You're starring in my dreams again,
Your face, Your smile, Your eyes
I need something to ease my brain,
Before it tells my heart old lies.

O Yes! I've accepted Your absence,
I even started rebuilding my fence,
But the memory of You
Still seems at times,
To override my sense.
I no longer expect a call or text
From you anymore,
But to completely let go
Of my dreams of You,
Is still a constant war.

Why won't You just come out of my Brain,
I always ask myself in vain.
But at least the tears don't pour
Anymore
Like when they outlasted the rain.
No One has ever touched me to the core,
And No One will ever again,
Because there wasn't a part of me
You didn't explore,
Every single part felt pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment