Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Sunday 19 December 2010

26 YEARS OLD or YOUNG???

Wow! 26 already, and just Friday I walked in a shop, a man there apparently just chilling and the shopkeeper seems to be in the back, so hear me calling "good day, good day" no answer so the man in the shop bawl out "Tony, look a 'smallie in d shop'... I just smiled because he looked like he himself was not yet 30 but hey say what he find I looking young! Well that's a damn good thing, really boost my ego too because the day before I gone in my daughter school and it's here I's feel like a old mama. But all in all I am extremely thankful to reach this age because I've been to many a funeral for persons who didn't even make it this far. So big ups to my heavenly father for his favor and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment