Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Sunday 19 December 2010

So Gone...



It was such a beautiful distraction, a consuming fire, that for a moment, made you go away,
made all the hurts of reality fade, the pains of the truth took a back seat for a while and a smile blossomed.

It was good for me, necessary, to breathe without your aroma choking me into the usual numb stupor your absence left me with. It dragged out the lost little girl, who knew what happiness meant.

It made me lose my voice and my bearings, a side effect of being totally entranced by imagination, by fantasy, by the unknown...removing the clamp on your thoughts can be very exhilarating.

It activated yet another side of me, added a new chapter to my book, stimulated dormant senses, opened up new ideas and visions, Fresh blood now flows to my heart.

Then as quickly as it entered, it exists, mission accomplished, satisfaction attained, The flame has fizzled out, the ashes now wait for the winds to disperse of the memory, the possibilities, the meaning of it all.

I blow it a kiss and wave as it all becomes a dot in the distance, Hmmm, I smile, inhale deeply and continue on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment