Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Sunday 19 December 2010

To my Ex (Guess who?)


Well its been a week now, You nearly killed me...Again and yet still I think about you, I loved you inno, we've been at this thing since I was 14 yrs old and you've put me in the hospital too many times, I can't go thru this anymore. I swear I thought we'd be together forever, but I guess I'm finally ready to live without you, Don't need you anymore, don't want you anymore. I see you everywhere I turn, trying to get me back NO leave me alone, I mean it I'm thru with you, don't you realize you're not good for me, you never were, I appreciate the times you were their for me, when I felt you were making things better, but You never did. the thing is I'm sure that you ain't even missing me, you probably already have some other poor chic wrapped up in ur addictive strings, shit you weren't even faithful, She can have you and whoever else thinks they love you more than me, I don't care anymore, cause you don't care about anyone either. So Mr. Du Maurier, you sent Mr.Dunhill to beg for U last night eh, Well I sure he tell you what I do him, I not on you anymore, You cah get my money again.
                                                                                                                                No more love
                                                                                                                             Non smoker Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment