Writing is my Passion, my Joy, my Love...

Its probably comparable to those cravings experienced by pregnant women,
That undying urge to satisfy and fill your soul with the Only remedy possible...
Writing.
Like 'The Highlander' who seemed to gain strength with every head his powerful sword claimed, I feel just as mighty every time I hold a pen between my fingers...
Well self praise is no praise, So go ahead, yes YOU and see for yourself,,,and By the way,,,Thanks for your support!

CoCoa Chanel xoxo.


Sunday 19 December 2010

Different sides of ME!!!

I hate to hear someone say "who she feel she is" or "wah she playing"...U tell me nah "What am I really playing? U feel because I's a most requested rudegyul I cah I doh have values, or because I's a yardie I doh kno how to behave among certain ppl, or because I's d original gangstress I doh give thanx to my father for life. Well now u know. I doh b playing thing is still me, just different sides. I could speak proper english plus carry on meaningful, interesting, and entertaining conversations with ppl who are said to be highly intelectual, with most admirable confidence, on the same day I might cuss u so stink that u melt! Same me. Tomorrow u might see me looking like d swankiest freak when today u thought I now drop straight from d heavens, same me. What I'm saying is Who d hell is u to brand me one way and then fass to say out loud to boot, I 'playing thing'...stueps, Well hear this nuh, eff U and have a nice day!                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment